Monday, July 22, 2013

Sephora Beauty Splurge Pt. III

Just like my last Sephora purchase, almost everything I got was on sale! Can't beat well rated brand name cosmetics on clearance!! The only thing I did buy at full price was the Urban Decay palette-but it's to die for and I know I will love it!!

 
Sephora Beauty Haul #3
 
 
Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Retail: $34.00
 I could not resist splurging on this palette! I've been wanting to try Urban Decay and I just love the skull design of this palette! The eye shadow shades look gorgeous-I will have so much fun coming up with different color combinations! I love that this comes with a mini shadow brush instead of those cheap ones that usually come in eye shadow compacts! I am also super excited to try the Eyeshadow primer!
 
 
Eyeshadow: Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper, Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, and Sin
0.13 oz Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Mini Shadow Brush
 
 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Kohl Expert Eyeliner (Brun Perfect)
Retail $8.00 on sale for $3.00!
I love kohl eyeliners and I will get a lot of use out of this neutral shade!

 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Flashy Liner Waterproof (Flashy Blue)
Retail $8.00 on sale for $3.00!
I love colored eyeliners-they are so fun to use when you want to add a pop of color for an easy summer look!
 
 
SEPHORA by OPI Trend Tips (Blue Snake Skin Sparkle)
Retail $12.00 on sale for $6.00!
I love silver and turquoise and snakes, so this is perfect for me!

 
SEPHORA COLLECTION Moisturizing Bronzing Body Lotion
Retail $16.00 on sale for $5.00!
Since tanning is bad for your skin, I stick with tanning lotions if I want a subtle glow!
 
 
Free Deluxe Sample: Murad Time Release Retinol Concentrate for Deep Wrinkles
Since I'm fairly young and don't have deep wrinkles, I may give this away.
 
 
Free Samples: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau De Toilette, Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum Spray, Carol's Daughter Monoi Shampoo and Conditioner, and Marc Jacobs Honey fragrance card (extra freebie)
 
 Do you ever use tanning lotions or bronzers to change your skin color?
Do you like using nail appliques or do you prefer to stick with nail polish?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment