Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Project 10 Pan: Sample Size Edtion

Since I'm a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, I always have a ton of beauty products on hand and my collection has only accumulated since I've started my Ipsy subscription and become obsessed with Sephora and Urban Decay!! Plus my collection is only going to grow because I'll be receiving my first Birchbox this month!
 
 I seriously have so much makeup that I figure I probably should do a Project 10 Pan. I've been intrigued with Project 10 Pan since I've read about it a few weeks ago, but the thought of not being allowed to buy any cosmetics is kind of a foreign concept. It would be a huge challenge for me and I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to go to that extreme yet. Besides most of my makeup isn't anywhere near close to being used up that it would take me forever to hit completion.
 
But I still would like to give the concept a try on a smaller scale, so I'm going to start my Project 10 Pan with samples products. I have a ton of samples and travel size products that I've collected along the way. It would be great to clear out some of the clutter and finally get around to trying out some new products. This way I can also feel some form of accomplishment and maybe see that Project 10 Pan isn't so intimidating.
 
Here are the 10 sample items on my list:
1. Philosophy Cinnamon Buns (shampoo, bath and shower gel)
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
3. Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth cc crème
4. Boscia Super-Charge Overnight Moisture
5. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
6. Paula's Choice Hydralight Shine-Free Daily Mineral Complex
7. Paula's Choice Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner
8. Jergens Daily Moisture
9. Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Crème Rinse Conditioner
10. L'OREAL Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
 
In accordance with Project 10 Pan rules, I must completely use up all the items on my list (or hit the pan) before buying any new cosmetics. I am allowed to buy a replacement of a product if I completely run out of it and am still allowed to receive my beauty subscription boxes since I prepaid for them. I think once I'm done with this list I will move on to another list of samples to keep things flowing.
 
Have you ever done Project 10 Pan? If so, how was the experience?
Have you or would you do it again? If you haven't done one, would you ever consider doing one?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment